Back to the overview
Why do Customers Buy and How do They Remain Interested in the Long Term? (Chapter 3)
- How does a company learn to address its customers individually, maintain the dialogue and anticipate the customer’s expectations?
- What is the purchasing process today like?
- How does the customer make purchasing decisions? Why does the customer buy or not buy?
- What is the customer’s integral view?
- How do emotional and factual aspects influence customer behaviour?
- Why does understanding the customer’s integral view help achieve sustainable business with the customer?
- How do B2B and B2C customers differ in multichannel business?
- Why are B2B companies taking on increasingly more B2C aspects in marketing and sales and addressing consumers directly?
- How can customer interest be retained in the long term? What risks does customer loyalty pose?