Back to the overview
How does Having an Overview of Channels lead to a Better Multichannel Business? (Chapter 5)
- Do I have a plan for the development of current and future channels?
- What does my multichannel roadmap look like?
- Is there a periodic review of multichannel activities? Is there a channel catalogue in place and is it updated regularly?
- Am I aware of the range and number of channels that my company is using today?
- Is there a “job profile” for each channel? What is each channel’s role in the multichannel context?
- Who is responsible for what channel, how much does each channel cost, and what benefits does it bring?
- How and at what stage in the purchasing process (awareness, evaluation, purchase, use, including service and recommendation, customer loyalty) does the customer use the channels?
- What channels does my company use as impulse, sales, or service channels?
- What channels do I use for monologues with the customer? And what channels do I use for dialogue?